Happy St. Patrick's Day! So we mad it here. It has been a whirl wind week. We started packing last Wednesday. continued loading the trailer on Thursday, and Friday we were off. Friday we drove to Boise, ID We thought it would be best to split the drive up for Paige. Saturday morning we woke up and continued the drive to Richland. The unpacking started then. I think that we are completely unpacked. we could not have done this with out all of the help that we received. We are so grateful, thank you to all of you who helped make this possible. We love you! So today I took some pictures of the place. We are renting a apartment so we can not paint or anything, so it looks a little bare, but we can handle it for 2-3 months until we start this process over again in our move to the Lewiston/Clarkston area. we love it here and are really excited to start this journey as a family!
This is the outside: the bottom window and door are ours.

This is walking into the front door: my sweetheart is out cold on the couch! Gosh she is precious.

From the kitchen looking into the familyroom

This is the kitchen. looking from the couches. I didn't dare hang this picture. It is really heavy and my luck it would end up on the floor ruined, so I am waiting for my hubby :)

The rest of the kitchen.

The bathroom & washing room

The bedroom. With our new comforter, so we have no decorations that match this...hence nothing on the walls yet.
Yeah! How exciting! I will be making a trip to Richland sometime in the near future (I ordered my crib from Ella Bella and need to pick it up)! I will let you know so we can get together! I am looking forward to having you in Lewiston and I would for sure be up for a double date!
ReplyDeleteYay for being unpacked!! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteI can NOT believe you have unpacked your entire home....and with a toddler in tow! You are really amazing! Your place looks just perfect. We miss you and Paige already.
ReplyDeleteTiffany it looks amazing. Your apartment complex looks nice as well. You are really something!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Looks like a really cute place (and it's all yours!) Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice! We're excited for you guys....but this still totally sucks! Love you.
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome. I absolutely love your bed spread. We miss you tremendously. Know we love you and think about you often.
ReplyDeletePS thanks for posting your pictures on your blog. =)