Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Idaho here we come...



Dear Utah,

I sure appreciate all that you have done for me and my family! I will never forget you, However it is time for us to move on. With mixed emotions (Happy beacuse with no doubt in our minds this is what the lord has in store our family, sad because we will miss our family who has be beyond wonderful to us throughout our whole lives.) mid March we will be heading up to Lewiston, Idaho. It is up in the pan handle and has about the same temperature as you. I will always hold a special place for you in my heart because as of this moment this is all that I know. Please do not for get us and take car of the dear people who we are beyond sad to leave behind. Help them to always know how much we love them, and keep them safe from harm.

We love you Utah!

Ryan, Tiffany, & Paige

So as many of you know come January Ryan will officially work for CarMedic. With this new job comes a new location Lewiston, Idaho. Ryan Will leave for training on January 13th and be training in St Louis, MO for 8 weeks. Paige and I will remain here in Utah and then come mid March when Ryan is done with training, Lewiston here we come baby! It is going to be a whirl wind couple of months, but with prayerful hearts we embrace this new chapter in our lives.
We love you all and are so greatful for your support and love throughtout this process. Tomorrow we are headed into Spokane, WA to meet with a member of CarMedic, & someone that has become one of our friends, Chris. He is going to show us around our area and show Ryan a little about the work and all that comes along with it! It will be a great trip and we are truly looking forward to it!



6 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean..."With mixed emotions (Happy beacuse with no doubt in our minds this is what the lord has in store our family, sad because we will miss our family..." We love you and are excited for your new adventure!!! Lewiston will be lucky to have your family!!! We will see you at the party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are moving to the promised land! But you are so right about everything falling into place for you. When I think about how many people are buried in their homes and can't sell them or are without jobs and here you and Ryan are offered a great job and were able to sell your home in a matter of days, it makes sense that there is a plan mapped out for you. Northern Idaho is breath-taking. If you love the outdoors, you will love it. We can't imagine not seeing Aunt T and Paige everyday. You will be so missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, found your blog from facebook. Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a great new chapter - I'm so excited for you! Secretly I'm really sad my friend and hairdresser is leaving though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you guys! Just sad that you will be even further away now!!
    I'm sure we'll see you though. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you guys! Just sad that you will be even further away now!!
    I'm sure we'll see you though. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete