So I knew that this day would come when Ryan started this new job...but i am REALLY struggling with it. We are looking at purchasing a mini van. I have always been one that has said that I will never drive a mini van. (No offence to those of you who drive them, it is just not for me!) :) well that day is here.
because of the nature of Ryan's work there are only a few vans that we can choose between. the options that they give us are less than 7 years old, white, work van. So, the two vans that we have to choose between are the:
Ford Freestar:
Dodge Grand Caravan:
I have my favorite, but what do you think? I want outside opinions. Chime in on the comments and tell us what you think. When ever we take the plunge and buy one rest assured there will be another post! I know you are all dying to hear the big decision.
Ok Tiffany I have owned a ford and now own a dodge. Also we swore we would never own a van but we have now been the owner of 2. So my personal opinion is the Dodge I love my Dodge it's roomy I love the stow and go the trunk size is deeper and wider then the ford. My van gets good gas mileage.I hated my Ford everything about it. I would prob never got another one except a really good friend of ours is a dealer and he offered us his (Dodge) for what he had left owing on it and we couldn't pass it up and have loved it. But also go with bucket seats in the back..
ReplyDeleteWe grew up with a ford winstar and it always had problems. We A's kids enjoyed it but my parents hated it. My mother in law has a dodge caravan and she loves it! They haven't havent had any problems with it and it's pretty roomie when we all ride it, but it is the person that cares for it and personal preference. I personally am a dodge girl so I say dodge. Hope this helps, I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you choose!
ReplyDeleteChris has a dodge. I have a chrysler (which is basically a dodge - and will have it until kids get old enough for us to graduate to an SUV - Chris is counting down the days!). They do have a tendency to have break issues. We've had to replace Chris's and mine already, but every car seems to have their "thing" and breaks seemed to be one of the least expensive problems out there - atleast that's what I decided when it was time for us to make that decision. We've been happy with our choices. I like the look of the dodge better too. Stow-n-go is a GREAT feature if it has it!!! My vote: DODGE
ReplyDelete