Friday, March 25, 2011

We Have The Best Child EVER!!!!!
















Ok so this is just a warning...i am going to be a super proud mama for a min & brag so if you dont want to read that you could stop now! I just wanted to take a min and write down my thoughts about how amazing my little princess is.

-First she has been a great sleeper since she was 1 month old. I hear so many mothers complain about not sleeping, and that has never been me.

-she did not take a binki until she was 6 month old

-she was wonderful all three times that we have been to disneyland. I think she love it as much as her mom.

-She loves to talk
-she know all of her animal sounds
-She hates to be messy

-She loves her Daddy

-She weened herself on Sunday, we left for trek on wednesday. (talk about cutting it close)

-She weened herself off the binki at 17 1/2 months old. (NO JOKE! i was going to take it away at 18 months, and at 17 1/2 she just stopped asking for it.

-She walked with just a little bit of help from the squeeker shoes at 13 months old.

-She was 100% potty trained (even at night) by the time she was 18 months.

-She loves to do her alaphabet & numbers with me.

-She loves her mommy

-She has a ton of hair for me to play with

-SHE IS GEORGEOUS!!!

I could go on and on...

I feel so blessed to have such a great baby/big girl! I just wanted to share that with the world. I love my family and I would not have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment