Thursday, April 8, 2010

Procrastination

Why do we procrastinate???? I have a craft room that looks like a tornado has passed through. I have been dreading cleaning it because I knew that when I started I would not be able to stop until it was done...and that would take HOURS! Well tonight I braved into the craft room and lo & behold in an hour and a half it was done! Cleaned, organized, everything has a place. What was I thinking??? It did not take that long, and now I will be able to find thing without looking through every bag or box first! HOORAY!!!! I feel like I do this a lot in my life. I put things off and then when I do them it is like...WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG, THAT WAS NOT SO BAD! Well maybe one day I will stop doing this, but for now at least I have a clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment