4 days ago
Monday, April 5, 2010
DoMeStIc???
So I have to say if someone asked me 2 years ago if I sewed, baked, or made anything crafty I would have laughed at them out loud. However now my answer would be quite a bit different! I LOVE to cook, sew, and figure out how to make all kinds of things! While I was teaching I did not have time to craft and I did not have anyone to make crafts for. Now I have the most amazing baby girl & the best husband that I just want to give the world to. I LOVE making things for them.Mostly cooking for him & bows, headbands, leggings, shelves, car seat covers, and much much more for her. Here are a couple of pics of things that I have made recently..
I made this Bow for Paige. This is at Grandma Anderson's house. She did a Easter Egg hunt for all of the kids. Paige loved Picking up the eggs. Daddy would find them but she picked up every one. Gosh she is so cute!
I made this bow holder for Chad and Summers (Ryans Brother & wife) baby. She is Due May 18th. I can not wait until this baby girl comes...So many more fun things to make her! :)
I made this bow holder for Paige.
Here it is hanging in my baby girls room. I have to say I think it turned out really cute! PS this is my favorite room in the whole house. I love it!
I recently learned to make rolls and have made them a few times, On Easter I decided I would get up early and cook for my hubby. I made egg casserole, cinnamon rolls, and bread. He snatched a piece of bread before I could get a picture of the whole loaf. I was really excited...something that seemed so intimidating, I just made! HOORAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are just a domestic GODDESS!!!!!! I am beyond jealous. You need to teach me, master. Ha. LOVE YOU, and all the stuff you made!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I feel the same way. I now love to craft, sew, & bake too! The clothes that you made for trek are great too!
ReplyDeleteYes I say Domestic! You're awesome!
ReplyDeletethis gives me so much hope if this is how far you've come in 2 years. i'm hoping that sewing machine will be the beginning of good things for me. :D
ReplyDelete