I hate it when I get a song or saying stuck in my head! I have a tendancy to repeat it over and over again! Why can't I just think of something else...Well thank you to great writers somehow it always sticks. For about the past month I have a song stuck in my head!
Do you remember this show! I loved it when I was growing up! I really have not watched it in years, but when we were kids we would watch it ALL of the time!
The song that has been in my head for the past month is from this show! THERE ARE NO CATS IN AMERICA, AND THE STREETS ARE FILLED WITH CHEESE! I do not know the real name of this song and this is really the only part I remember, but I guess I will continue to sing it out loud and in my head multiple time a day until I watch this show!
PS. Fievel...there are millions of cats in America and cheese is expensive...so STAY AWAY!!!!!


HOly cow! I totally remember that movie! My brothers and I watched it hundreds of times and had all of the music memorized! You're hilarious - In some ways I'm glad you posted that but in other ways I'm afraid I may get that song stuck in my head too!
ReplyDeleteI too loved that show. Lately I have had Temporary home sung by Carrie Underwood in my brain. LOL! Your family pic is darling and your little miss a doll! HOpe you are well! xoxo Chan and boys
ReplyDelete