WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!! That is so so so exciting!
I loved your post of Facebook about loving little Paige so much, you are going to make her a big sister. December baby-----AWESOME! So happy for you!Miss you and Paige girl!JODY
Ahhhhhh! Congrats!
I heard last night at your mum's house! I am so happy for you. Congrats and can't wait to see you when you come to visit in July! I hope all goes well....
Yay!! I can't wait to be made an aunt again! Love you guys and miss you more than I can say.
WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!! That is so so so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI loved your post of Facebook about loving little Paige so much, you are going to make her a big sister. December baby-----AWESOME! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteMiss you and Paige girl!
JODY
Ahhhhhh! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI heard last night at your mum's house! I am so happy for you. Congrats and can't wait to see you when you come to visit in July! I hope all goes well....
ReplyDeleteYay!! I can't wait to be made an aunt again! Love you guys and miss you more than I can say.
ReplyDelete