4 days ago
Saturday, July 9, 2011
5 YeArS!
Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. It has been the best 5 years of my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to share my life with my best friend. In these 5 years it feels like time has gone by so fast, but i feel like we have been together forever. we've welcomed our beautiful baby girl and in December welcoming baby Anderson #2 to the family. I love my husband and my baby girl and I feel like life can not get any better only every day it does. I love you babe! Thanks for all you do and sacrifice for our family! You are the best!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautifully-worded post. Isn't finding a superior spouse worth its weight in gold? Congratulations on 5 years! Dave and I will be celebrating our 12th in a few weeks. We both say that we are at the best point of our marriage....even when we thought it was sooo good 8 years ago and so! Just know it can get even better as the years pass. Miss seeing you at your moms- JODE
ReplyDelete