4 days ago
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Moving Again...
So Ryan is finally done with training and we are happy to say he is finally going on his own! Sad to say that we have to start the moving process over again. We knew that this day day would come, so I am not complaining, just not excited! I am excited however about our new house. It is in a town called Asotin, WA. It is a georgeous 3 bedroom 21/2 bath town home!I took some pics with my phone but they are not great, so this weekend when we go out with all of our stuff I will post some. We are literally on the Snake river! If you look out our front window the river is all you see. It is AMAZINGLY gorgeous! I love it. Once we get settled pictures will come. Wish us luck with another move and Asotin here we come! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you guys have a safe move!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pictures! I love northern Idaho. It really is breath-taking. Have a safe move
ReplyDelete