Sunday, May 1, 2011

UTAH!

Okay so I know that I've been home for a week but I have not been in the blogging mood. But yippee today I am!

So we went to Utah for Ryan’s best friend’s wedding My mom’s birthday. It was so much fun. I realize that we have only been gone for a month, however, a month was plenty long to miss everyone.

While we were there we attending the wedding dinner, wedding and reception. We took my mom out for a birthday dinner, had lunch with some friends, did a LOT of hair, had an easter party, and loved every minute hanging out with the family!

Funny story: Ryan flew home on Monday and on Saturday Paige and I drove home. We got to Boise, ID about 12:15 Sunday morning. Paige was asleep, I woke her up to go inside and check into the hotel. After we checked in we went out to the car to get Rusty and he was freaking out and knocked the holtel room key on the floor of the car without me seeing. So, I have Paige asleep on my shoulder our bag, my purse, and Rusty on a leash in the other hand. we get all the way up to the room just to realize that I don't have a key!!!UGH!!!!! So with everything we trudge back down to the car. Paige wakes up on the way down. when we get to the car she wants to Drive. My arms are exhausted so I set her down and rearrange a bit. we all get out & i reach for my purse to lock the door and realize that my purse is in the car and paige LOCKED the door. WHAT!!!! So 45 minutes later the lock smith shows up and $80 later he leaves! NO GOOD!!!! needless to say it was a rather eventful night and I was sper glad to be home the following day.

Here are a few pictures: (next three posts)

Will & Katie cutting the cake
The three boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment