Monday, April 4, 2011

Sewing day

Okay so I LOVE sewing! I have made quite a few things, but i still feel like I have a whole lot more to learn. Today I knew I had a few hours while Paige took a nap so I picked 2 projects that I have never done before that I do not have a pattern for. I chose to recover the ironing board, I had a bit of fabric left over and so I decided to make a cover for my serger! I think that they turned out really well.
this is the serger with the cover on
before
the finished product
yucky before ironing board cover!

5 comments:

  1. Tiffany! That is the cutest ironing board cover. You don't have a pattern for it? I would love to make one, but am not that talented! Good for you! :)

    Brittany (Rosenhan) Greco

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING - I want to be you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fabric did you use on the ironing board? And why don't you go ahead and start doing tutorials ;)

    ReplyDelete