I got a sewing machine for my birthday from my mom. I LOVE IT!!!! It has been so fun to start projects and be able to see a finished product that I did! I have not made a lot of things but one of the things that I have made a lot of is car seat canopys. I have taken a few pictures of some that i liked! The second one I forgot to take a picture of it on my car seat so it is just on the couch at my aunts house. :)
4 days ago
Oh my goodness, those are soooo cute! Would you want to make/sell one to me? I would totally want to buy one, and don't have the sewing patience. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteSo freakn' cute and you're so talented and cute - I need a lesson!
ReplyDeleteTiffany I love them. When are we going to have a sewing day so you can teach me?? Hopefully soon!
ReplyDeleteTiff, you are full of talent miss, and your little Paige is GORGEOUS!!! Every time i see her little face I just want to eat her up. Darling!
ReplyDeleteWAAAAAY cute!!!! Yay Tiff. Can't wait for you to make one for baby #3...whenever the time comes!!!!
ReplyDelete