Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tribute To KC!

This is a post for my brother...KC was my BEST friend all growing up. I totally looked up to him in every aspect of his life. He was popular, cool, funny, spiritual, sweet, and the list could go on and on. About eight years ago KC got married and started his BEAUTIFUL family. He moved to Ogden and thing Drastically changed. I was no longer around this person I loved and looked up all of the time. It was really hard on me then. I was happy because he was happy. Now 8 years later our relationship has completly changed. I still LOVE and look up to KC, but for very different reasons...He is a GREAT father, He SERVES his country with pride, and he is my big brother!!! I could never begin to express how grateful for him I am and all of the life lessons that he has taught me! Wednesday he got deployed for the Army. KC is in the states for the next few weeks...then off the Afghanistan. I already regret the lack of communication that is in our relationship now! I hope that he know how grateful I am for him and the life lesson he has taught me. Also how much I love him! Best wishes to him and his family as he is away for the next year! May God be with you KC. And alway know we LOVE YOU!!!
Preston, TIffany, KC, Kaden (sorry Tiffany I stole this off your blog) What a beautiful family
KC and his wife Tiffany

KC and his family this was the 2008 family picture!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great tribute. I cherish the memories I have from all the sleep overs and stuff we did while growing up.

    ReplyDelete