Thursday, January 28, 2010

6 Months old

My precious baby is 6 months old today. My my how she has changed our lives. She is by far the BEST thing that has ever happened to Ryan & I. As I sit here to write this entry I get teared up because I am so blessed that my father in heaven would trust us with such a precious angel. I am so grateful that she is a part of my life. Wow how time flies.
Things that she has/is doing
1. Sitting-(Mostly by herself)
2. Laughing & Smiling-all the time. This is the best noise in the whole world & with those dimples the cutest sight in the world as well.
3. Eating solids-(Just started last Saturday-Pics below)
4. Teeth-She has 2 bottom middle teeth out and one of the top middle broke through today and the other will break through in the next couple of days.
5. Sleeping-She is a great night sleeper and has been since she was about 1 month old. However she only take about 4-5 20 min. power naps through out the day. We need to work on that.
6. Binki-She hated the pacifier until 2 weeks ago. She would try to chew it every time I would give it to her. On January 12th she woke up sucking and so I though to myself "Self you should put a binki in and she if she will take it today!" Sure enough she will not let it out of her mouth. CRAZY! Hence all of the pics this post with binki in the mouth.
7. Lovin' her mama- in Cali we split up to go on a ride so Ryan went in the first group and I went in the second group. She cried the entire 20 min. I was on the ride and then stopped as soon as I had her in my arms. This is one of those things that you love as a mom...but every once in a while a few min to myself would be super as well.
8. Loves sitting in front of the mirror-LOVES IT! She is beautiful and she knows it!
9. Water-The past couple of days she has been trying to eat about an hour after I have just nursed her...So I have been giving her a couple ounces of warm water and every time she inhales it! It is almost as if she can not get enough.
10. Receiving a LOT of LOVE-thanks to mom & Dad, Grammy, Grandma and Grandpa, and all of her aunts & Uncles and cousins. Not to mention all of the kids at my moms daycare just love her.
That is just the things I can think of right now I am sure that there is a lot more! Thanks for completing our lives baby girl! WE LOVE YOU!!!!


6 month pictures with Korvina


Okay we took these pictures tonight because we though her PJ's were so cute, but the pictures turned out even cuter. Screaming because she has a beanie on and no binki...
Got the binki and now she is content! FAV PIC!
Then she about fell asleep while we were taking these pictures! How funny!
She loves her rice cereal!
she is so cute!!!
This was on Saturday. Solids, rice cereal. This is the preparation picture.
first bite
she loved it so much she could not sit still. She kept throwing her hips up in the air like this through out the rest of the feeding. Ryan and I just thought it was so funny!
~trying to swallow~
Not really sure what to make of the new stuff! In the end she loves it!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie-pie. Paige just has the most adorable face ever! She also has amazing parents! Great work you two! Love you guys.
    PS I cannot believe she is 6 months....WOW

    ReplyDelete