Christmas
This year Christmas was a little bit different than your normal Christmas. We decided to go to California with Ryan side of the family for Christmas(This will get a post of its own very soon). So there was not really that hustle & bustle of the season. This made it really relaxing and really helped Ryan, Paige, & I to enjoy the season. On Christmas eve we went to Ryan's parents house and watched movies on Christ and played games. We had a very enjoyable evening(sorry no pics). On Christmas morning we woke up and Played the Wii that we got for Christmas (thanks to Ryan's Work) and had the most enjoyable morning. At 3 we went over to my moms for a tri-tip dinner(The most wonderful meat in the world) Presents and games. We had a great Christmas.

Ryan opening the present my mom gave us! A stuffed Minnie Mouse and $ for the trip!

Paige got a BUMBO from James! We love this. We were borrowing Annie's, but now she will need hers for Tregan (who will arive on Monday the 18th, I can not wait.) So thanks James! Its perfect!

My mom got Paige this really cute little toy that sings in many different instruments! Paige loves it! We took it with us on our trip and it kept going off...So we placed it on the dash board and Called it DISNEY! This is Paige so interested in watching me open this toy!

Okay so my mom should be a decorator for the festival of trees! She is amazing. She has helped all of us decorate a tree each year and this year it was my turn! I LOVE our tree! To me it just sings CHRISTMAS!!! THANKS MOM!!!!


Paige got this saucer for Chirstmas. I know that this picture is a little blurry...But I could not resist! She is too stinkin' cute!

Paige must have been a good girl this year because Santa came to visit her even though we told him that we just wanted help in Disneyland! He got her these cute clothes and some chew toys! I love this picture because it look like she is telling Rusty to back away from her things.

In Salt Lake every year there is a Christmas sing-a-long at the Energy Solutions Center. We went with my Dad and Mindi, Cassidy and Torrie and Annie and Oliver. It was a great time. John Schmidt came and preformed. He preformed this amazing song that is on youtube that is a mix of Taylor swifts Love Song and Cold Plays Viva La Vida. If you have not heard this you should look it up on youtube.

Paige, my Dad and Mindi

John Schmidt & the orchestra.

A Little before Christmas we went and saw Santa himself! Paige did AWESOME! I think that this picture just sums it all up! She is happy as a clam.(And incase you did not know clams are very very happy!)

Another thing that we did this Christmas was we went up to Bountiful with Ryan's family to visit his great, great grandmother. It was a lot of fun to see her. She has a hard time remembering things and her room was about 90* but we really enjoyed ourselves. After that we went down to temple square to admire the beautiful lights.

the whole crew!

Gota love self portraits!

Our cute little family!

Ryan and Paige at his GREAT GREAT Grandmas.

The generations... Kasie, Agnes, Ryan, and Paige! Kasie mother loss the cancer battle when ryan was 12 so one day in heaven we can have a 5 generation picture...I can not wait until that day...but for now this was a wonderful evening that I will NOT soon forget!
This about sums up our Christmas season. I love this season and even more I love Christ, The reason for the season! Without him we would all be lost souls! I am so grateful for this time of year, family and for all our many blessings!!!!
Awesome update! Glad you had a happy holiday! Paige is so stinkn' cute! I can't believe how happy she was with Santa - What an adorable picture!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't wait to see pics from Cali!!! So...did Annie have her baby today????
ReplyDeleteI totally agree - your mum does decorate some great trees! I think I will need to hire her to come and do mine here in Aussie land. Your pictures are great.
ReplyDelete