Sunday, November 1, 2009

Haloween

Paige in her BYU costume. I think that she was cheering in this picture.
Paige, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Casey, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Becca, Cousin Rylee & Cousin Gavin
Paige and Rylee (the Pirate) these girls are 10 days apart!
Uncle Dustin holding Paige
Gavin the Dragon
Sarah the twin(Her twin was at a party) and Casey the pirate
Becca the cute hippie and Rylee

Every year we go to Ryan parents house in Wallsburg for Halloween night! This year was fun for us because it was Paige's first Halloween. I believe that first Halloweens are more for the parents than they are for the kids. Paige had no idea what was going on, But dang she looked so cute if I do say so myself! We all had a great night we ate hogi sandwiches, had caramel popcorn, and watched Monster House which is a 3 years in counting tradition. We had a great night! Thanks Kasie and Kevin for everything!


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! In all her Halloween outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. She makes such a cute cheerleader....Although I think it should be red and say U of U on it..GO UTES!

    ReplyDelete