So today I was making some cookies and I turned around and this is what I saw! I could not pass it up with out a picture! So stinking cute! These two people are the LIGHT of my life! I would die with out them!
Those are so freakin cute. That was one of Collin's very favorite things when Marlee was a newborn. He would always come home and make it sound like he was doing me some big favor, taking the baby. I would always find them asleep together 10 minutes later. P.S. 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany! I just saw your blog from Chantelle's. Like you, I can't keep my eyes away from my husband interacting with our children. It is one of the most beautiful sights in the world to me.
Those are so freakin cute. That was one of Collin's very favorite things when Marlee was a newborn. He would always come home and make it sound like he was doing me some big favor, taking the baby. I would always find them asleep together 10 minutes later.
ReplyDeleteP.S. 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it! She is so beautiful. she looks like you.
ReplyDeleteTiffany!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your blog from Chantelle's. Like you, I can't keep my eyes away from my husband interacting with our children. It is one of the most beautiful sights in the world to me.