Friday, October 30, 2009

HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!!

So for Halloween Ryan was not too keen on the idea of me spending moneyon Paige's costume. He Grew up in a house that did not spend money on costumes, and I grew up in a house hold in which our parents bought us a new costume every year. So we had a little debate going...until he saw this costume. Ryan & I are both huge BYU fans, so we could not resist! She looks pretty cut in this. I will get a few more tomorrow with some of the cousins and aunts and uncles. But for now here is a little sneek peek.
GO COUGARS GO!!!
PAIGE WITH GRAMMY

THIS WAS LAST SATURDAY WHEN BYU PLAYED TCU...BOO ON THAT GAME :(. BUT PAGE WAS WEARING HER LITTLE MONSTER OUTFIT SO I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF AND I HAD TO SNAP A FEW PICS.

SHE LOOKS A LITTLE OUT OF IT, BUT AGAIN THIS WAS ANOTHER CUTE HALLOWEEN OUTFIT. I THINK THAT I HAVE THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD!

6 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute! I couldn't have passed on that costume either. Too cute! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love the little pom-poms with that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good wife. I just spend and don't tell! She is darling, well worth the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freaking cute! Love the outfit on her! She's a DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a chance that she may be teh CUTEST little cheerleader I have EVER SEEN!!!!!!!! Can't wait to cuddle her! One month!

    ReplyDelete