Ok, So I have decided that there is really nothing worse in the world than having a sick baby! On tuesday Paige woke up screaming which is very unusual for her. When I got her out of bed she was a million degrees. I could feel the hear through he PJ's and the blanket. So I immediately took her temperature and it was 102.7! As a new mommy I freaked out and called my mommy for advice! I took her in to the Doctor and he said that he was pretty sure it was the swine flu! I took her over to the hospital for the testing. PS worst thing ever!!!! to watch them shove a tube up her nose and down ther throat! then shoe solution up the other nostral...needless to say she did not like that AT ALL! The next day the Dr. office called back and said that it was not the swine flu, it is something called the Rhino Virus! (What is up with all of the animal sicknesses?) For the next couple of days we kept her on meds and just tried to take care of her. Her fever ranged from 101.5-104.3. SCARY!!! Today she is showing huge signs of improvment! YEA!!!! Get well soon Paige!
SHe just cried when we picked her up...she just ached all over so this is how she has been laying for the past couple of days!

Sleeping all day!
Sleeping all day!
Poor baby! I am glad that she doesn't have swine flu!!! I hope that she gets better fast! Welcome to being a Mommy-these times can be so hard! If you need anything...let us know!
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo sad! I don't know who it's harder on, the baby or the mommy, LoL. At least she'll forget fast!
ReplyDelete