

Life here is wonderful! On Friday Paige was a month old, so to track Paige's growth we decided to take her picture by the same thing each month. So we purchased this Gigantic Bear. He is cute! Paige, however, did not want to have her picture taken. Hopefully in the months to come we will not have this same problem. Ryan is still estimating at Perry Olsen Drywall and he just loves his job and the people he works with. I am doing hair, but I love being a mom WAY more! I just wish I could be home all the time with Paige...I hate to leave her! Ryan and I both get to celebrate our birthdays this month. I feel like I am getting old. I know that 28 is not old, however it is so close to 30 and I always looked at people who were 30 and thought they were old. I guess I could not be in a better place in life while I am getting older! I am so content and happy in this place in life, I do not want anything to change! In about 2 weeks we get to go to Lake Powell (that will be a blog entry for sure). We are very much looking forward to it. Paige's first of many I'm sure. and on Sept 27th we are blessing our little angel! That is about all for us, However the gigantic bear would like a name so if you have any sugestions please let us know!!!
Great idea with the bear my vote for its name is Sam. Good luck at Powell. You are one brave mama! Have Fun, take lots of pics! Talk to you soon! ~love, Chan
ReplyDelete