Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TOTALLY HOOKED!!!!


This past week we were able to go to Lake Powell! This is one of our favorite places on earth! We just love it. Ryan's family has a share on a house boat down there. It is amazing. We are so blessed to be a part of this vacation. The house boat is called Totally Hooked...very fitting for its location. Paige loved the boats and did amazing. Anytime we would take her on the speedboat I would put her in the babybjorn and she would be out in about 10 seconds. (Not to fear her life jacket was sitting right next to me the entire time every ride.) This is a trip that Ryan looks forward to every year. We got there on Wednesday and the first thing he did was wakeboard. On his first run he landed his Raley. I was bummed because I was not in the boat. So I made him go out again. This time he landed it again. It was amazing. Then he went to jump the wake and crashed really hard. As soon as he hit the water I turned to his Dad (who was driving the boat) and said I bet he is hurt. Sure enough, when we got to him, his ankle was throbbing. We think that he has a high ankle sprain. He did this same thing last year only other ankle. He says it feels the same, which is unfortunate because it took forever to heal last time. Butat least he got a few good runs before he was out for the rest of the trip. So the rest of the trip we just watched every one else surf and tube. We had some wicked tube wars. It was a great trip that was made wonderful becuase it was relaxing and we were with family.

Ryan & I bought this water balloon launcher. We launched them at people, wave runners(all from our own group), and ducks. I don't think tat we hit anything, but we came really close.

trying to hit that wave runner! Zac (the one on the wave runner) had a blast picking up the ones tat did not pop and throw them at us.
This is the reason we pulled out the balloon launcher. We could not resist. This was a mountain/rock range across from our house boat. Brian & Nick (Ryan's uncle and cousin) went for a hike. BEWARE!!!!
Aunt Sarah loves Paige!
Self Portrat!!! This was Saturday...Ryan's birthday! Happy Birthday Babe!

So cute! I love this picture because you can see Just how curly Paige's hair is.
Precious! Baby feet are the only feet I love! All others are disgusting!!!!!
The water was a little chilli, so I dipped Paige in really fast, she screamed! then I pulled her out and put her back in and then she loved it.


I think that this is the cutest picture! I am the luckiest girl in the world! Look how cute my family is!
This video is of Ryan's trick! Like I said it is good he landed it a couple of times before he got hurt.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Paige is so cute - great pictues! Glad you had fun and sorry to hear about Ryan's ankle. Humm, he sounds a little accident prone like Jordan! Poor old men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks SO fun! Please tell me we are gonna go together again some year. I don't know if you read my blog, but it is official. MArlee has swine flu, so we will not be coming to infect me sweet niece. I am beyond heart broken but will try to make it out soon. Glad you guys had fun!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! I'm so glad you wrote cause I didn't know you had a blog! Paige is a doll I hadn't seen her yet! How did the delivery go? Hope all is well and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T looked GORGEOUS. I was to chicken to take Beck last year. I think you are a Trooper. What a beautiful Paige, seriously what a doll. LOVE her hair, wish mine would do something cute like that. When we getting together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so sad when Ryan got hurt! I wish I could have switched places with him. Afterall, he could accomplish more than I could on the wakeboard.

    ReplyDelete