Labor day fell on my birthday again this year! We had a blast! First Cassidy and Torrie took us to IHop for breakfast for our birthdays (Ryan's is on the 19th) (We have a tradition with them that every Monday Holiday we go out for breakfast...Always a blast!) Then we went to kid-tokid and they were having a GRAB-BAG event. I filled a bag of girl clothes. When they rang us up they told us the amount that we would have spent...I would have spent $84.00 and Torrie would have spent $124.00. The best part about it was that we each only spent $5.00 what a great deal! After this we went to Seven Peaks. This was my favorite part of the day because it was Paige's first swimming trip and she loved it! After Seven Peaks we went home and went to Tucanons for dinner with Chad and Summer. And over dinner they gave me this beautiful neclace for my birthday and another birthday surprise..they are expecting #2. (so for Ryan and I that means that 4 of our sibling are expecting. Torrie & cassidy are due Nov 5th, Annie & Oliver are due January 27th, Jessica and Beau are due at the end of March and now Chad and Summer are due some time in May.) I could not have asked for a greater holiday and birthday! It was the best!
17 hours ago
I can NOT wait. NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so adorable! we need to get together! and happy late birthday
ReplyDelete