Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our Little Angel!!!






Paige Ryan Anderson was born on Tuesday July 28th @ 2:27 pm. She Weighed 7 lbs 2 oz, and 21 inches long. She is really tall and skinny. She is so beautiful! It is amazing how much this little girl is loved! She has a full head of black hair and brown eyes. I am trying to load pictures, but it will not let me...I will continue to try but that is the update until then. Being a mom is the one of greatest thing that I have ever done!

9 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to come & see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations on your little family. I can't wait to see her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change that... it is the greatest thing you will ever do! Love you...and PAIGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff, we are so happy for you guys! There is no greater accomplishment than being a mother! Cant wait to see pictures! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Being a mom is great! She is a cutie for sure. Hope you are doing well and recover fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tiffany! I am so happy for you. I saw her picture on Facebook, she is a doll. I hope you are loving your little girl. Good luck with the recovery and getting adjusted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Tiffany! I can't wait for picutres - I'll have to try to be your face book friend! good luck with everything new and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiff, Congratulations I am grateful to hear that she has arrived. Cannot wait for the updated photos of your little miss. Motherhood is WONDERFUL, extremely difficult but well worth the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Our girls have the same b-day! Congrats... she is SO beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete