Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY SHOWER PAIGE!




-----Last week was so full for us at the Anderson house! We had three showers for Paige and Ryan and I also celebrated out 3rd anniversary! It was a great week! These past three years have been the best years of my life! I am so Grateful to have such a wonderful husband...What can I say I am the luckiest girl in the world!
It has been so much fun getting ready for our new addition. These are pictures from the Ellis shower (the only one I remembered to bring a camera to) All of the showers were a blast! Paige is very loved. She is set! She got blankets, tutu (Thanks Tiffy), book, car seat, stroller, clothes, bath stuff...and much much more! I can not wait to try it all out with her! She is so spoiled already! It was so wonderful to see family and friends. Thanks you everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Tiff...that tutu is awesome! You should definitely take some pics of her in that one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Paige in the tutu! I had so much fun making it. You did get such cute stuff! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you got some great stuff! I can't wait to spoil her when I get there. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete