Okay so for those of you who do not know that 4th of July is one of my all time favorite Holidays! I just love the colors, freedom, parades, and most of all FIREWORKS!!!(especially the ones you feel in your heart!) So this year we went to the Provo Parade. it was a lot of fun! We went with My mom, Annie, Oliver, Kinners, & Brooke! Paige loved the sirens on the police cars and fire trucks. She went wild in my belly! That night we met up with Ryan's family and watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks! Again Paige freaked out in my belly at the loud fireworks. They were amazing! All in all we had a wonderful 4th of July!
PS...I know my belly is getting huge! Only about 2 1/2-3 more weeks! Hooray!!!!!!
Yea! I can't wait to see her! It sounds like Paige is just like Mommy with the 4th of July! Too fun! We need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteGetting so close. Wish you were here to celebrate with me! Miss you!
ReplyDelete