Friday, December 18, 2009

Family pictures

Since Paige was born I have been wanting to get some real family pictures taken. I made a call to my sister Chantelle. Sure enough she said yes and family pictures we have! I am so pleased with how many we had to choose from. I am so blessed to have such a great family. I have the bestest hubby in the world who puts up with all of my short commings and I have the most beautiful baby in the entire world! Seriously I know that I say this alot, but I have the best life ever! CAUTION LOTS OF PICTURES!!!















7 comments:

  1. They are all so cute, but I LOVE the spit up one...it is so funny {& true}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them. She did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!! I love them all. You guys are the cutest little family ever. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, Tiff! And I love the different editing she did. So stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family you have. Your photos are amazing. Channy does such a great job. My favorite is the first. I can't believe how fast Paige is growing. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to update your blog with our new blog address:
    www.beachbumsdwnunder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were right--the one of Paige in the chair is awesome! Look at her great curls... :) Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete