Friday, December 18, 2009

Denver

Paige FINALLY got to meet my BESTEST friend Mandi and her family(they are my 2nd family) on December 4th. It was a great time. She was planning a trip out in September for Paiges blessing, but both of her girls came down with the Swine Flu. YUCK!!! So they had to cancell their trip. I was so extremly sad! So at the end of October she purchased me a ticket to come and see her! I was so excited! I was like a little kid waiting for christmas. Paige and I packed up our thing and off to denver we went! I LOVED every minute that I was there! I could not have asked for a better time or better friends whom I call my family. I am so glad that Paige got to meet her auntie Mandi! She better rember her because she will be in her life for as long as they are both alive! Thanks for a wonderful weekend Mandi! We miss you already. LOVE YA!

Kenna and I (she did NOT want to be in any pictures)
Mandi, Marlee, & Paige
Marlee, Paige, & I
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Tiff...that totally made me tear up! YOU are the best, and I feel lucky to have You, Ryan and baby Paige in my life. I love you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete