Monday, August 10, 2009

Paige

I am still really new at this whole blog thing...and I ave not quite figured it out. However I am a little bit of a perfectionist and it drives me nuts that My pictures are all crazy in my last couple of blogs, so I am trying this slide show thanks to a few friend that have it on there blogs (thanks to those of you that have them). Tomorrow my baby is already 2 weeks old. Most of you will laugh at that statement, but wow! It seems like she has been a part of our family forever, yet part of me feels like we just brought her home. I have always heard new moms say, "they never thought they could love something, or someone as much as they love their children". I never understood that...However now I do. I can not believe how much love and patience I have for my little Paige! Our lives will never be the same, and I would not have it any other way! It has been so fun watching Ryan with Paige. He is such a great dad, even if every diaper he changes she pees on the changing pad as soon as he moves the old diaper. It is so rewarding to just watch him watch her for hours on end! What can I say I have the best life, husband, and daughter in the world! I love you Ryan & Paige!

These are some pictures that summer took! Thanks Summer!

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! I am SO in love with her. I love that picture of you looking at her. It is KILLING me to not be there, snuggling her to my hearts content. Can't wait to see you guys...when will that be again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little beauty! I cant believe how dark she is! Nothing like being a mother, that is for sure. You are right, it IS something that you can never understand until you experience it! Congrats to you guys again! I love the pictures!
    P.S. You look great Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff - she is so cute! I'm glad to hear everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I sure do love my beautiful niece!!! Can I come over and just hold her for hours and hours again?!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete