Friday, August 14, 2009

LOOK ALIKE?

Paige today
Me in 1981


My mom said from day one that Paige looked exactly like I did when I was born. I believed her to some extent...but then she brought over this picture and I about died! Everyone that has come into our house has asked when we got this picture developed? I just laugh and tell them that it is me 27 years ago. (Just look at that couch in the background...Gotta love it!)

8 comments:

  1. That is crazy! If you didn't know better you WOULD think it was the same baby! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious, you are twins with your own daughter!! She is dang cute, I need to see her in person soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and fun to know she looks so much like you. She will change so much over the next year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she totally does!!! She is so cute. i am kinda bummed that I am not there to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is crazy! So close to every little detail. I love those pictures, I have one of jaron and I and it is my favorite, knowing that he is a blessing from our Father in Heaven. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiff,
    What a GORGEOUS, Precious, Perfect baby girl! Cannot believe you are so much a like. Love the pictures, they are so great! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She does look just like you! Isn't that a great feeling?! I'm so happy to hear that all went well with the pregnancy. My warmest well wishes for your growing family. This blog will be fun to follow and stay "caught up" on the events of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH TIFF!!! She looks EXACTLY like you. I LOVE IT!!!!! So excited to see you guys next month.

    ReplyDelete