Thursday, June 18, 2009

Strawberry Days Rodeo!

Tonight we went to the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo. It was so much fun. We went with My mom, Annie and Kinners, Cassidy, Torrie, Parker, James, Brooke, and a lot of my moms side of the family.I love seeing and catching up with family that we have not seen for a long time! Brooke, James and Kinners just loved Ryan and I tonight!

This was great, the horse prayed! WHAT??????? CRAZY!!!!

Ryan and Brooke!

Jamers and I goofing off! Oh, wait, the is always!
This was hilarious. They strapped cash to a poor calf and about 100 kids ran after it to get the cash...poor calf got mauled. Sad but very entertaining!
Kinners and I! She is so cute... love her!



4 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, I feel terrible for that little calf. (LOL) Great pics Tiff, you will get very, very creative and addicted to blogging once your little miss arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you have a blog! We are going to Strawberry Days tomorrow night....if they tie cash to a calf I will be fighting the little kids to get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! I am excited that you have a blog. Especially with the new little one on the way. Looks like you guys had fun at Strawberry Days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited you have a blog! Now I can see more pictures of you guys!!! By the way, I LOVE the picture of you and Ry on the plane. You look gorgeous...as always, of course!!

    ReplyDelete