Okay so if you have not heard we are going to name our little angel PAIGE RYAN ANDERSON!!!! We are so excited for this new addition to our family! I went to the Doctor yesterday and he said that he will induce me 2 weeks early due to hypertension (AKA: high blood pressure). So that means only about 3 1/2-4 more weeks! HOORAY! I think that Rusty (our dog) is going to be a little jealous... but he will adjust! I have been busy trying to prepare for her arrival. I have painted her room, set up the crib and the sheets, made cute hair bows and Binky clips, and made a shelf to go into her room! I am loving being a mom already...and she is not even here yet! dless to say Ryan and I can not wait to meet her!
17 hours ago
Hey Tiffany, I saw your blog on facebook, hope you don't mind! CUTE crafts! I LOVE those hooks you decorated! I feel inspired to be crafty! ...maybe one day!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Tiff! I love all of your cute projects & I LOVE HER NAME. Ryan as her middle name is adorable! She is going to be Daddy's little girl...I can tell already!
ReplyDeleteThat girl is set :)!! Aren't girls so fun! Cant wait until she is here! We are sooo excited for you guys! Lets get together soon!
ReplyDeleteWay cute room!!! You did an awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteTiff, your projects are awesome, I would like to know all your secrets, it looks great! Love the name, I chose both my boys names out way in advance. Cute, Cute, Cute!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute! How did I get so behind? The room looks amazing...and I need to get on the ball and make some bows for my new niece!!!
ReplyDelete