Friday, September 16, 2011

At the beach with the family!

So for Labor day my Mom, Chantelle, & Annie cam to visit us! Here is a quick rund down of their fast trip! We went to Fazzari's Pizza for Lunch (Ate a brat, mustard, and sourcrout pizza, Yuck! Ryan & Chantelle enjoyed it. It was a special there we had to try it) then we sent Paige Home with Ryan and the girls went to Wal-mart. Just what everyone wants to do on there vacation...right??? Well we shopped the clearance Isles for about 25-35 min. FUN, I KNOW! I am a great hostess! :) Don worry it gets better... then we went to the MALL! The thing about the mall here in Lewiston is that it consist of 5 stores! LITERALLY! However we did not make it through the mall, we only made it to Claires(Not that there is not one in the University mall). We spent about an hour and a half in Claires and just outside of it on a table playing with the toys that we bought our kiddos!
After that we came home and went to the beach. (All the pics bleow) and thanks to Channy we have a few pictures to document the trip! we came home from the beach and just had a relaxing night!
Sunday was simple we went to church and had a craft afternoon. It was so much fun to have them here and to show them "my life" here in Clarkston/Lewiston area! I was sad to see thm go, but worth it to have them here for a short amount of time! I love you girls! Thanks for comming! Come back and visit soon! Here are a few pic at the beach:
Paige and Daddy in the water! I love that they have the same smile and same dimples! So cute!
Kiss!




Chasing rusty!



6 months prego with baby boy!



Paige snuggling NAMMY! (Grammy) This is about how Paige wanted to spend the entire time my mom was here!



MUSCLES!!!!!!


MUSCLES!!!! take 2, I am not sure who's face is more funny? Paige or Ryans???
LOVE YOU!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures Tiffany! Congrats on baby #2!! Iam sure it was so fun to have your family visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige is sooooo cute and look at your cute tummy! Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm glad they got to come and see you. It was fun talking to you yesterday, and I can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete