Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hee Haw Farms


Today was such a great day for our family. We were supposed to run a 5k this morning, but due to some last minute complication with the t-shirts, we just ended up helping out. Which was just fine with us. we then cam home and got ready for the day. At around 3 we went to Hee Haw Farms with Chantelle and Gene and the kids. Okay I finally understand the little court yard games. As a grown adult I never saw the fun in paying to do these, now that I have Paige who is everywhere and interacting with everything...I get it! It was so much fun. Paige LOVED it, and I think that is an understatement. After we all went to the Pizza Pie Cafe in Highland. Here are a couple of the pics from Hee Haws. They are all out of order, but you can still get the point!
This is Paige and Ry feeding the Billy. She is fearless...Actually I think that this is the same one she full on open mouth kissed! AWESOME!!!
The three kidos! This picture sure shows each of their individual personalities...Paige-Daddy let go I see animals I have to get to. Jamers-Loving that poor bunny to death. And Brooke- Just going with the flow...what ever jamers has is great for me too.
I had to add this picture in. She looks concerned for the pig, oh no, don't let her fool you...she is trying to make the oink nose with her nose, but she does it in the back of her throat. It is so cute!
sat in the mud...we will say that it is mud but I am pretty sure that there was also some unmentionables in it as well. YUCK!
Lovin the animals
Paige and Daddy! I LOVE THIS PICTURE
Down the big gunny sack slide!
second or tenth time...I could not keep track. She loved it.
how do they measure up???
Brooke and James though it would be a great Idea for Paige to be buried. I was not sure what she would think about it, However, she love it. She loves hangin' with her cousins
walking to the corn sandbox
They had these adorable horsey swings. She could not get enough of the swings. I
Daddy and Paige waving to mommy! I am so lucky. I love these two so much! As you can see we had a blast! What a great day. I think that this may need to be a new tradition.


2 comments:

  1. Tiffany! What a great day, filled with memories. Each picture is simply perfect. Paige is so lucky to have you guys as parents and to be so close to her cousins. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics - it was an Awesome day - even if we were running on 5hrs of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete